Schooling Show Judges Criteria
2012 Criteria and Application for HDS Approved Schooling Show Judge
Click HERE for 2012 Application form.
Contact HDS Schooling Show Chair for any questions:
- Application shall be submitted to the Schooling Show Chair before December 30, 2012. Applications may be mailed or emailed.
- Supporting documents, as indicated, MUST accompany application. Applications that are not complete will not be considered.
- Only approved HDS schooling show judges can be used for schooling shows applying for HDS recognition and year end awards.
- Approved schooling show judge applicants will be listed on HDS Website. Application will need to be “renewed” annually to retain HDS Approved status.
- The following criteria must be met to be added to the HDS Approved Schooling Show Judge List:
- Minimum “L” Program Graduate; or
- Licensed “r”, “R”, “S” or above Judge
- “L” Program Graduate only: Must scribe in a recognized show (USDF/USAE) minimum 4 hrs for an “R” judge or above within the past year and document on attached form.
- For both A & B: Required to attend 2 (total approx. 6 hours) HDS approved seminars. If unable to attend HDS seminars offered, these requirements may be fulfilled by “outside” seminars (e.g., USDF convention).
For more info, please contact
HDS Schooling Show Chair