For prize lists and show results, please visit www.showsecretary.com
Volunteer Hours Required for HDS Year End Awards
- HDS recognized show riders are required to complete four (4) hours of HDS volunteer service during the membership year in order to be eligible for HDS Year End Awards.
- HDS Schooling Show riders are exempt from the volunteer requirement for Year End Awards although HDS welcomes all volunteers at our events!
- HDS volunteer hours are transferable to allow a friend, family member, student, etc. to work the hours for an HDS member. To transfer hours, email Angel at vicepresident@
houstondressagesociety.org with the transfer details (# hours to transfer, who the hours go to).
- To view the current list of HDS members who have volunteer hours click here.
- The 2018 HDS membership year is from December 1, 2017 to November 31, 2018.
2017 HDS Schooling Show Championship high point winners here
2018 HDS Recognized Shows at Great Southwest Equestrian Center:
January 20 – January 21, HDS Winter Show I &II (Level 3)
- High Point Winners here
April 26-29, Shoofly Farm CDI2* and Spring Classic I&II (Level 5)
- Award Winners here
June 9-10, Summer Show I&II (Level 3)
August 25-26, Laborious Show I&II (Level 2)
- Prize List here
- Volunteers needed! Sign up here
- This show includes test-of-choice classes for multiple qualifying options
October 4-7, GAIG/USDF Region 9 Championships, (SWDC pending) and HDS Autumn Classic (Level 4)
- Prize list and entry form here
- Sponsorship and advertising information here and payment form here
- Saturday dinner reservation form TBD
- Silent auction flyer TBD
- Volunteers online sign up TBD or contact Jessica
- Vendors contact Scott
If you have questions about posting a Recognized Show on this calendar, please contact Leslie Rohrer at email@example.com (Sorry, HDS members and local Region 9 GMOs only)