For prize lists and show results, please visit www.showsecretary.com
Volunteer Hours Required for HDS Year End Awards
- HDS recognized show riders are required to complete four (4) hours of HDS volunteer service during the membership year in order to be eligible for HDS Year End Awards.
- HDS Schooling Show riders are exempt from the volunteer requirement for Year End Awards although HDS welcomes all volunteers at our events!
- HDS volunteer hours are transferable to allow a friend, family member, student, etc. to work the hours for an HDS member. To transfer hours, email Angel at vicepresident@
houstondressagesociety.org with the transfer details (# hours to transfer, who the hours go to).
- To view the current list of HDS members who have volunteer hours click here.
- The 2017 HDS membership year is from December 1, 2016 to November 31, 2017.
Congratulations to All the Riders!
–GAIG/USDF Region 9 2017 Champions here
–SWDC 2017 Champions here
–HDS 2017 Autumn Classic High Point and Breed winners here
–2017 US Dressage Finals – Region 9 Top 10 Placings here
2018 HDS Recognized Shows at Great Southwest Equestrian Center:
January 20 – January 21, HDS Winter Show I &II (Level 3)
- Prize List here
- Entries close January 5, 2018
- Awards Banquet Reservation form here
- Volunteer sign up TBD
- Vendors contact Scott
- Advertising/Sponsorship contact Sponsorships
April 26-29, Shoofly Farm CDI2* and Spring Classic I&II (Level 5)
June 9-10, Summer Show I&II (Level 3)
August 25-26, Laborious Show I&II (Level 2)
October 4-7, GAIG/USDF Region 9 Championships, (SWDC pending) and HDS Autumn Classic (Level 4)
If you have questions about posting a Recognized Show on this calendar, please contact Leslie Rohrer at firstname.lastname@example.org (Sorry, HDS members and local Region 9 GMOs only)