For prize lists and show results, please visit www.showsecretary.com
Volunteer Hours Required for HDS Year End Awards
- HDS recognized show riders are required to complete four (4) hours of HDS volunteer service during the membership year in order to be eligible for HDS Year End Awards.
- HDS Schooling Show riders are exempt from the volunteer requirement for Year End Awards although HDS welcomes all volunteers at our events!
- HDS volunteer hours are transferable to allow a friend, family member, student, etc. to work the hours for an HDS member. To transfer hours, email Angel at vicepresident@
houstondressagesociety.org with the transfer details (# hours to transfer, who the hours go to).
- To view the current list of HDS members who have volunteer hours click here.
- The 2017 HDS membership year is from December 1, 2016 to November 31, 2017.
2017 HDS Recognized Shows at Great Southwest Equestrian Center:
January 21 – January 22, HDS Winter Show I &II (Level 3)
- Results click here
- 2017 Winter Show I High Point Winners here
- 2017 Winter Show II High Point Winners here
April 27-30, Shoofly Farm CDI2* and Spring Classic I&II (Level 5)
- Award winners and champions here
June 10-11, Summer Show I&II (Level 3)
August 26-27, Laborious Show I&II (Level 2) – Cancelled
October 5-8, GAIG/USDF Region 9 Championships, SWDC and HDS Autumn Classic (Level 4)
- Prize list here
- Entry close date – received by September 15, 2017
- Show theme is “Spooktacular Dressage”
- Saturday banquet reservation here
- Sponsorship and Advertising options here, payment form here or contact Lacey
- Volunteers sign-up online here
- Vendors contact Scott
- “Battle of the Barns” basket auction information here
- Silent Auction flyer coming soon
- Stall Decorating Contest flyer coming soon
- USDF Region 9 t-shirt limited time offer here
If you have questions about posting a Recognized Show on this calendar, please contact Leslie Rohrer at email@example.com (Sorry, HDS members and local Region 9 GMOs only)